Let Go Travel plan your Honeymoon
Say “I Do” to a Honeymoon Cruise
Give her the sun, the moon……and the sea. For nearly a century, romance has always been synonymous with cruising. There’s seems to be some magical potion that’s made up of warm ocean breezes, star-filled skies and gentle ocean waves that is irresistible to couples in love.
Haven’t planned your wedding yet? Consider saying your vows while on board a beautiful ocean liner. Wedding cruises have become hugely popular, and planning one is easier than you think – and it won’t break the bank. Just call one of our cruise experts to learn more!
Here are our best picks for the Top Honeymoon Cruises:
For the most luxurious, intimate and romantic honeymoon:
- Windstar Cruises – Elegant, tall sailing ships that travel to exotic destinations like the Greek Isles, the Deep Caribbean, and the French & Italian Rivera’s.
- Regent Seven Seas – This all-suite fleet boasts an exclusive year-round itinerary in Tahiti on the luxurious Paul Gaugin.
- The Yachts of Seabourn – With just 200 total guests on board, this all-suite, all-inclusive fleet of mega-yachts travels to the world’s most exotic and romantic destinations.
- Sea Dream Yacht Club – For the ultimate in luxury yachting, this casually elegant and intimate fleet boasts, “No clocks, no crowds, no lines and no stress.”
For a fun-filled, active, and social honeymoon:
- Carnival Cruise Lines – Boasting more honeymooners than any other cruise line, you’ll always find lots of other fun, active newlyweds on board!
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Can’t decide whether to take a cruise or a trip to Hawaii? Do both! This is the only cruise line that sails year-round in Hawaii.
- Princess Cruises – Commonly referred to as “The Love Boat”, need we say more?
- Royal Caribbean International – Sailing year-round to the most popular honeymoon destinations in the Caribbean, with lots of convenient Sunday departures.