Book early for the best fares on all 2014 Crystal voyages!
Book early for the best fares on all 2014 Crystal voyages! Call Now before June 30, 2014 866.570.3391
It’s never too early to begin planning your vacation with the cruise line voted World’s Best more than any other in history – and our entire collection of 2014 itineraries is open and ready for booking! With 61 voyages to all corners of the globe—visiting 194 ports in 68 countries—we have an itinerary that will surely pique your travel curiosities, and at an exceptional value when you book your cruise by June 30, 2014.
From far-flung exotic isles in the South Pacific to capitals of art and culture throughout the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Far East and points in between, Crystal presents you with a world of choices. One of the more compelling aspects of our 2014 collection is the focus on UNESCO World Heritage sites. Take a peek at what we have in store for you in 2014:
- Africa – experience rare adventure on a 22-day voyage from South Africa to Southampton exploring the continent’s fascinating western coast; overnight in Cape Town; maiden call in Luanda, Angola.
- Asia – explore the exotic mysteries of China, Japan, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia; overnight stays in Bali, Osaka, Singapore and Tokyo, and double overnight calls in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hong Kong, Shanghai and Yangon; maiden calls in Jakarta, Java; Lombok, Surabaya and Ujung Pandang, Indonesia; and Malacca, Malaysia
- Australia & New Zealand – immerse yourself in wonders Down Under, from Australia’s iconic landmarks in Sydney, the Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock and more, to the magical fjords and snow-capped mountains of New Zealand; overnight stays in Auckland, Cairns, Melbourne and Sydney
- Caribbean – escape the chills of winter and spend the holiday season in the balm and calm of tropical, sun-kissed islands; overnight in New York and Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- Great Britain – the Emerald Isles sparkle with the hospitality and history of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales; maiden calls in Oban, Scotland; Londonderry and Galway, Ireland; and Saint Helier (Jersey) in the Channel Islands
- Mediterranean – cruise the Costa del Sol, French Riviera, Amalfi Coast, the Greek Isles, the Dalmatian Coast and the Sea of Marmara to find exceptional discovery ashore in legendary lands…from Italy, France and Spain to Croatia, Greece and Turkey…places of timeless enchantment and rich history; overnight calls in Barcelona, Bordeaux, Istanbul, Monte Carlo, Sorrento, St-Tropez and Venice; maiden calls in Ferrol and Santander, Spain
- New England & Canada – explore the breathtaking beauty of North America as Mother Nature works her magic on the cosmopolitan cities and charming harbors of this beautiful destination; overnight calls in Boston, New York and Québec
- Northern Europe – revel in regal treasures along the Baltic Sea with nearly every voyage featuring a two-night stay in St. Petersburg, or choose a journey to the top of the world on our singular North Cape cruise; overnight stays in Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Reykjavík and Stockholm
- Panama Canal – experience a fascinating canal transit on voyages that combine the hospitality of Mexico, the rainforests of Costa Rica and the tranquility of the Caribbean; overnight calls in New York and Philipsburg, St. Maarten; maiden call at Puerto Limón, Costa Rica.
- South Pacific – cruise to islands that have inspired the muses of artists, authors and poets for centuries…Easter Island, Fiji, Bora Bora and more
- Trans-Ocean – take advantage of days at sea to relish the luxury of the All Inclusive Crystal Experience; Trans-Pacific sailings feature calls in Hawaii and the South Pacific while Trans-Atlantic voyages visit Iceland or the Turks & Caicos. Six voyages; overnights in Papeete and Tokyo
- Western Europe – delve into the treasures of France, tour the Iberian Peninsula and explore London; overnights in Bordeaux, Hamburg and Monte Carlo
There is no time to waste! Book your cruise by June 30, 2014 and enjoy these Crystal exclusives:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares starting from $1,360 per person!
- Book Now Savings between $50 and $2,100 per person on individual voyages
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
- Call Now to Book These Great Deals!